venerdì 17 dicembre 2010

First Post!

This is my first post in my first blog. As you can assume by reading the title, this blog is created by an italian guy(me) and it basically focuses on what happens to me on a daily/week/month basis and how i perceive things about the world. My strong italian background (which i'm proud of) can have an impact on my perception of things: what i want to do is creating an original blog in which i comment on what i like, what i don't and maybe trying to trace my behaviour to my italian culture. I don't wish to create a blog on which i would simply talk about things, but i'll also try to link these to my italian culture.
I hope you have a clearer idea of what this blog is about.
Regards,

An Italian Guy :)

2 commenti:

  1. I heard you had a girlfriend, will you be mentioning her?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey dear follower!
    as you can see the blog is still in its early stages. At the moment im just brainstorming and i plan to add a new post as soon as possible. Urm yeah you heard right i have this really cool girlfriend. So are you are asking me whether i'll use my blog to say how i percieve her? Urm it does not sound like a really bad idea. ;)

    The host,

    PM <3

    RispondiElimina